Fenugreek or Trigonella foenum-graecum (methi in Hindi) is a strong natural component for weight loss that has a multitude of health benefits such as digestion support and blood sugar maintenance.
Galactomannan, a water-soluble heteropolysaccharide found in fenugreek seeds that helps in weight loss. It restrains your appetite and makes you feel full.
If you’ve tried complex weight loss processes, treatments and costly medications and failed, here are a range of good methods you can use fenugreek seeds to lose weight. Let us explore what they are.
How To Use Fenugreek For Weight Loss
Fenugreek is a common weight reduction factor that provides numerous and other benefits such as regulating blood pressure and diabetes and improving the body’s metabolism rate.
A few recipes given below can assist you lose weight in the best way.
1. Warm Fenugreek Seeds
This incredible formula contributes to weight loss without consuming any other medication.
1. Heat/Roast the seeds of fenugreek in a pan.
2. Crush the warm seeds to make a fine powder using a mortar or grinder.
3. Every morning, take the powder on an empty stomach with warm water.
4. You can use this powder in curries.
2. Water Soaked Fenugreek
For a whole day, fenugreek water will cause a sense of fullness in the stomach. This will diminish the hunger feeling. In a couple of days, the outcome would be noticeable weight loss.
1. Soak in water a cup of fenugreek seeds and leave them overnight.
2. Filter the seeds from the water the next morning.
3. On an empty stomach, chew the wet seeds.
3. Sprouted Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek sprouts are extremely rich in carotene, vitamins A, E, C, and B, calcium, magnesium, zinc, digestive minerals, amino acids, potassium, etc. Taking these sprouts on an empty stomach early in the morning contributes to weight loss.
1. Take a piece of cloth that is clean and thin.
2. Soak it in water.
3. Put fenugreek seeds in the moist cloth and press them with a stone / heavy utensil
4. Leave it for 3 days.
5. Remove the heavy stone or utensil.
6. Before consuming them, let the sprouts grow to a proper length.
4. Fenugreek Tea
Here’s an incredible weight loss and diabetes control fenugreek tea recipe. It also provides many other benefits such as good digestion and blood pressure control.
1. Grind fenugreek seeds with a little water in a grinder.
2. Make a good paste of the seeds and water.
3. Boil some water in a pan.
3. Boil some water in a pan.
4. Add the paste in the boiling water.
5. Add other herbs (cinnamon or ginger) for a better taste.
6. Cover the pan’s top.
7. Cook the tea for 5 minutes in a simmer.
8. Drink the fenugreek tea on an empty stomach daily.
5. Fenugreek and Honey
Fenugreek and honey tea are a good treatment for herbal weight loss that obviously contributes to a slimmer waist and fantastic figure.
1. With a stone mortar, make a coarse paste of fenugreek seeds.
2. In a pan, boil water and add crushed seeds and let it cool down.
3. Let the water and crushed seeds soak in the pan for 3 hours.
4. Filter the water seeds in a cup.
5. Add honey and lemon juice to the cup.
6. Drink it daily for the best outcomes.
How Fenugreek Leads to Weight Loss
Now that you know some incredible fenugreek recipes that can be an effective help on your weight loss journey, it’s time now to realize how the consumption of fenugreek contributes to weight loss. Read on for more information.
1. Fenugreek has high level of galactomannan, a good polysaccharide that causes breakdown of fat and metabolism of sugar in the body. That results in burning calories and additional fat layers in the form of ATP.
2. Methi is extremely rich in fibres. It includes water-soluble polymers of about 75%. Fibers smooth constipation by raising the body’s metabolic rate. This causes the burning of stored fat in the belly and other adipose tissues.
3. Another significant reason fenugreek helps to lose weight is because it has the ability to reduce the feeling of hunger. This herbal weight reduction makes the stomach full. This is an incredible way of healthy diet, leading to weight loss.
4. Fenugreek does not comprise carbohydrates that are unhealthy. It includes mild traces of healthy carbohydrate. This prevents excessive weight gain automatically.
5. Fenugreek decreases calorie consumption drastically. It also improves the body’s metabolism rate. Increased metabolism also contributes to a breakdown of calories. This naturally contributes to weight loss.
Remember that fenugreek seeds can assist you the next time you realize you’re putting on too much weight and can do nothing about it. This super herb is an outstanding weight loss product and can offer you the fit body you’ve ever dreamed of.
Hope you’re now convinced of Fenugreek’s fat-burning benefits. Which is your favorite recipe for weight loss from the above list? Share with us your comments and reviews below
Recommended By Subweight
For more information about Fenugreek, you can see: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-733/fenugreek